Table of Contents
Terms and Conditions
You, the reader or visitor of the Website, agree that you will only proceed with using the Website on the condition that you agree with all the information in the Terms, the Policy and the Legal Disclaimer. In the event you have objections to the Terms, please close the Website and get in touch with GamblerGuy to address your concerns.
Please note that it is your exclusive responsibility to keep yourself updated on the Terms and changes in the Terms when they occur. The Website will periodically update the Terms and reflect such changes on the page.
Use of the Site and Legal Age
- Only individuals aged 18 or older may access the Website and its services. Individuals who aren’t of the legal age of 18 are prohibited from using the Website.
- All materials incorporated into the Website are only targeted at individuals who are of the Legal Age and who may read through such materials freely.
- If you are not of the Legal Age as per your specific country’s statutes, you must discontinue the use of the website immediately.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Please make sure not to redistribute, copy or borrow any parts of the Website’s offer as you will be violating GamblerGuy’s intellectual rights or the intellectual rights of GamblerGuy’s affiliated partners, which may mandate legal action on our part or the part of our partners.
- The majority of materials used on the Website is the work of professionals who have given exclusivity to the Website to use their content for the purposes of building the Website’s brand, good name and unique design.
- In the cases where the Website uses third-party content that is noted by the Website itself. You may still not redistribute such content without consulting with the original intellectual rights owner.
You Are Not Allowed To
- Try to access identifiable and non-identifiable information shared with the website by other users.
- Conduct any malicious or unlawful activity that breaks established international or domestic statutes.
- Copy, redistribute, publish, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, translate or make any attempt to access the source code to create derivative works of the source code, or otherwise.
- Use the Website as a platform to spread any sort of malicious software including but not limited to malware, spyware, trojan horses, viruses, keyloggers, hidden files, system backdoors and any other type of harmful software that would endanger the privacy and safety of the Website’s readers.
- Not take any action that would tarnish the Website’s good name or the reputation and name of trusted affiliated partners.
Limitation of Liability
- By agreeing to continue using the Website’s services, you acknowledge that we shall not be liable for any third-party in contract, tort, negligence, or otherwise, any loss or damage whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with your, or any third party’s, use or access to the Website.
- The Website’s affiliates shall not be liable to any damages or losses you might have occurred as a result of using the Website. Please refer to the Legal Disclaimer to better understand how the Website protects itself from damages and misuse of information.
Compliance with Government Statutes
- By visiting the Website and continuing to use it, you agree that you are not, in any way, violating a statute established by law within your country, or you are not violating established federal legislation or the laws of the European Union, or any other political alliance or jurisdiction that may apply.
- You hereby agree that if you are found guilty of violating laws while using the Website, the Website has no responsibility or liability for your transgression nor shall it be held liable for your conscious choice of overlooking pertinent legislation.
- You hereby agree that you are located in a jurisdiction where it is lawful to participate in gaming activities.
- Keep in mind that you are the sole responsible party for evaluating local laws, regulations, and directives, and you have judged it appropriate to access the Website.
- Your choice of accessing, browsing and using the Website, is the result of careful evaluation of the aforementioned legally binding obligations and arriving at a conclusion that is accessing, browsing or using the Website, does not violate any of the above-stated legal provisions.
Data Protection and Privacy
- You hereby acknowledge that your personal data will be protected in accordance with the conditions laid out by the Website and you will make no attempt to proceed with using the Website unless you are explicitly in agreement with the provisions laid out by the Terms, the Policy and the Legal Disclaimer.
- By continuing to use the Website, you agree that any dispute between the Website and yourself shall be settled privately and without unnecessary publicity. This applies to any internal communication as well as communication between you and the Website, including any court proceedings.
- Violating the Website’s confidentiality forfeits any claim you may have towards the website. Please make sure to comply with this provision of the Policy to guarantee the quick and successful resolution of anything you feel must be addressed.
- The Website may use third-party content under the specific license agreement set out by said third-parties. The Website will not use content illegitimately or while violating intellectual property rights. If you feel that the Website may have used or reused your original work or content, please get in touch to solve the issue.
- Please, keep in mind that any content submitted voluntarily by readers is considered the property of the Website. By submitting content to the Website, you forfeit any claim of ownership of said content. The Website may still choose to credit your work, but there is no obligation.
- GamblerGuy hires designers and IT specialists to help shape the design and functionality of the Website. As such, the work you find here is original and cannot be copied or violated under any copyright and intellectual laws.